Nardini Manor Grounds
The Nardini Manor grounds are a historic and elegant place for any event!
Set in the middle of hundreds of acres of farmland and with mountains as a backdrop, it can only be described as a quiet and peaceful place to escape the outside world. The 4.5 acre property features fountains, statues and conversation areas around every corner and a maze to explore.
The front lawn, courtyard, gazebo and large tent are waiting to bring your special day to life!
Find your way through the maze but be careful – dead ends, gargoyles and angels await! Guests will enjoy strolling through the oleander bushes and children will stay entertained all night!
Walk down the aisle and up the steps of the hand built gazebo to the wedding of your dreams!
- Seats 250 in rows on the grass below
- Electricity available inside the gazebo
This covered outdoor space includes everything you need to host a party for the record books!
- Covered space is 6,000 sq ft
- Seats up to 250 in rows or at dining tables
- Caterers tent (20′ x 30′) with running water and electricity
- Small raised stage for entertainment
The courtyard offers a versatile space for weddings, luncheons, small parties and speaking events.
- Seats up to 250 guests in rows or 150 at dining tables
- Includes use of back lawn
The Front Lawn
Stately columns on the original estate and mountains in the distance creates a grand setting to impress your guests.
- Seating for 250 guests